Aminah's Words & Pictures

The weather is so bright and shiny and reminds me of my 20-something days, first time living in Oslo, and wanting to be a writer. No aching to be a writer. The search for the perfect diary, a must for every wanna be writer. They were always gorgeous covered notebooks, colourful and decorative. Excited to fill the untarnished pages of my book, exacting each emotion and thought. I usually sat by the sea and wrote on days like this.
And so today I was reminded of those days.
The weather is ice cream weather.
People are sporting huge sunglasses. Half their faces are hidden behind these monstrous, latest fashion accessory.

I'd wear glasses like those on my bad days when I'd need to lock the world out.

And so today the weather and the way of things reminded me of her

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home